Specials by Province
299 Specials and Events in South Africa
Annual Harvest Event at Benguela Cove, Hermanus
Join us at Benguela Cove in Hermanus for our eagerly anticipated Annual Harvest Event.
This special day is an invitation to explore the art of winemaking, from the vine to the bottle, complemented by exceptional culinary experiences
Saturday, 2 March 2024 | R950 per person including grape picking, Vineyard safaris, lunch and a Cellar tour
What our Harvest Event Includes:
- Welcome Amidst the Vines: Our day commences at 10:00 AM in The Tasting Room, where the story of vine and vintage unfolds.
- The Vineyard Safari: At 10:30 AM, we venture into the heart of our estate. Aboard our safari vehicles, embrace the vineyard's bounty, hand-selecting the fruits of our labour.
- Cellar Discovery: At 11:30 AM, delve into the cellar's depths, where craft meets cask. Witness the transformation from grape to glass.
- Culinary Harmony: From 12:30 PM, a curated menu awaits—whether the Harvest feast, each dish complements the day's essence.
- Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to explore the beauty and bounty of Benguela Cove in Hermanus.
- For more information and to book now click here
Savour the simple joys of Summer in Stellenbosch with a Wine Tasting experience on our expansive terrace.
Explore our four collections – Signature, Major Series, Big Easy and Proprietor’s – each boasting iconic wines defined by characteristic style, exclusivity, and generosity.
Visit our website to find out more about our wine tasting options. Bookings only necessary for groups larger than 8 people.
Image Credit: Charles Russel VISIGRAFI
Alcohol not for persons under the age of 18.
Susan Coetzer Damesoggend - Die Soeke na Cnr Reg
Ticket price: R380 incl meal
Show Date: 2 Maart '24
Die Soeke na Mnr. Reg... Onthou jy die jong Lisa de Waal se soektog na Mnr. Reg, haar liefde vir vonkelwyn en 'n skelm rokie? En die roman, Lisa se dagboek
Susan Coetzer se gewilde Rooi Rose losloperrubriek, is twintig jaar later weer terug, die keer met ‘n ouer Lisa de Waal op die agterblad. En tannie Lisa se soektog tussen die oorblywende bruikbare visse in die see, is snaakser as ooit.
Kom deel in 'n plesierige en humoristiese damesoggend saam met Susan Coetzer alias ouer Lisa de Waal- vir enkellopendes en ervare dames. 'n Lekker kuier vol lag en geselskap!
- Blouhond arrival: 09:30 vir 10:00
- Light plated meal will be served at tables
- Ladies are welcome to view exhibitors and merchandise tables
- Susan's program
- Program ends at ± 14:00 for all guests to wrap up bills / depart from venue
Light plated meal served
Exhibitors for the morning to view
VIP Dining Rooms at Adega Norwood
Experience an elevated level of sophistication in our exclusive VIP Dining rooms at Adega Norwood!
Indulge in private dining with a dedicated waiter to cater to your every need. Enjoy the comfort of air conditioning and catch your favorite shows on TV. Because when it comes to dining, we believe in making it an all-encompassing, unforgettable experience!
Colours of Unity Exhibition
A celebration of diversity Colours of Unity Exhibition in Hermanus, Cape Town
Join us for Gerhard and Mambakwedza’s Art Exhibition at Benguela Galleries this summer.
Explore a visual odyssey showcasing the diverse strength and spirit of South African women through paintings and sculptures. The artists, Gerhard van der Westhuizen and Mambakwedza Mutasa, present a compelling collection that reflects the remarkable qualities of women in our nation.
Colours of Unity Art Exhibition details
Plan your visit to this unique art exhibition celebrating diversity.
Sunday Buffet - First Sunday of the Month
Experience the goodness of nature at Leafy Greens with our monthly organic buffet every first Sunday of the month!
Secure your spot for our first buffet on February 4th, priced at just R250 per person – a feast for your taste buds awaits!